This open concept anatomy board was purposely created to allow as much hands on creativity as possible. Here's just some ideas:
- Use white painted toothpicks or popsicle sticks to create the bones
- Use white pipe cleaners, Q-tips, or play-doh to create the bones
- Use play-doh for the anatomy parts, figurines (shop HERE), felt shapes, or clay to create body parts
- Use notecards to take it a step further and have them label each body part as shown in the pictures
- Use noodles for the circulator system or the digestive system.
- Use this board to focus on one body part at a time: for instance, the brain and have them create a brain that takes up the entire space of space provided for the head on the body board and then have them label each part of the part with toothpick flags.
Basically, use this anatomy board as a base to create your own anatomy pieces and allow a more hands on approach to learning about the human body.
**This is for the purchase of 1 anatomy board.Accessories, books, loose parts, manipulatives, and figurines shown are not included.
Materials Used for Anatomy Board:
Each wooden board is hand selected by us and only the very best is used. Each turtle tray is made out of a rich and supple maple hardwood. All wooden products are handmade in the U.S.A. in our small shop located on our property in Pennsylvania. To learn more about our materials used for our wooden toys, click HERE.
Interested in seeing the rest of our educational toys available? Click HERE.