Our fun chunky wooden alphabet letters are one of our favorites here at Jack and Link. There are so many open ended learning opportunities with these wooden alphabet letters. Here are some fun ideas:
- Leave little "love notes" around the house for your little one and they'll soon build up their sight word vocabulary without even knowing it.
- Do fun challenges with your little one to see who can come up with the most words.
- Use them in conjunction with other manipulatives.
- Have your little one match the wooden alphabet letters with an object that starts with the letter.
- Stack our wooden alphabet letters! Have your preschoolers or kindergartners stack the letters in alphabetical order starting with the last letter of the alphabet to build a pyramid.
- Once the kiddos have no more use for these alphabet letters, you can take them because they are pretty enough to use as home decor pieces with signs like "welcome", "gather", "EAT", and "Dine In".
- Save them! Save our beautiful wooden alphabet letters for the next generation of letter and word learners.
How to Care for Your Wooden Alphabet Letters:
Wipe down your wooden items with a 50/50 mix of white vinegar and warm water, let air dry, and if needed condition with organic oils like coconut or olive oil and wipe excess off.
To Regularly Clean:
Use a warm damp cloth with soapy water, wipe dry, and let air dry overnight.
What's Included in Our Wooden Alphabet Letter Set:
Included is one twenty-six (26) wooden alphabet letters and (1) organic cotton drawstring bag to store them in.
About Our Wooden Alphabet Letter Vowels:
We wanted to highlight the vowels in our wooden alphabet letters and differentiate them from regular letters so we made our wooden alphabet vowels out of a different hardwood type. Our vowels, AEIOU, are made out of walnut and our regular alphabet letters are made out of oak. There is an option in the drop down menu to have them all the same oak color.