Our Easy Dry Erase Hundreds Frame™ is such a fun addition to any math activity!
Please note: this does not fit inside any of our wooden trays.
Here's some fun ideas:
1. Use them with fun multicolored dry erase markers, window markers, and dry erase crayons (and some pastels too just make sure you test a small area first) you can also use them with fun counters!
2. Use your acrylic numbers inside the boxes and place your counters along the bottom!
3. Bring out the play-doh and letter and number stamp!
4. Use our wooden rounds to place within the box.
5. Use dot markers while skip counting.
To wipe off simply use a dry cloth or paper towel. All corners are rounded so there are no sharp edges and all pieces are thick and durable.
How to Use our Easy Dry Erase Board™
Use the side of the dry erase board that does NOT have the raised white engraved lines. So use your finger to feel which side has the raised white engraved lines and then use the opposite side which is the smooth side (not the side it's been engraved on).
What's included with your Dry Erase Board?
You'll receive one dry erase board. Any books, manipulatives, markers, or wooden boards shown are not included.
How your Easy Dry Erase Board™ will Arrive and Aftercare:
All dry erase boards will arrive with a brown craft covering affixed to the front and back to protect your board from any scratches while in transit. All you have to do is peel it off and pick off any craft paper located within the design.
If you accidentally forget to use the smooth side that hasn't been laser engraved on with your dry erase markers, no worries! Use rubbing alcohol with a cloth (or toothbrush for best results) and lightly scrub over the mistake.
This design has been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. We do not grant permission to anyone to reproduce our designs.