This grammar board was inspired by our own language arts work and we're so excited to share with everyone!
Easy Dry Erase Grammar Board™ Highlights
- Comes with label tabs for the 8 parts of speech, three "look again" correcting tabs (more on that below), and 2 blank tabs to use as you'd like.
- The "look again" tabs are the tabs with the magnifying/search icon. It's a gentle correcting tab that you can use to signify to your little one that a part of speech diagrammed is not correct.
- The long rectangular writing strips come with lines to help with writing formation.
- The long rectangular writing strips can be taken out and you can use that space to fill with sand, salt, or sugar for tracing and copy work.
- Do yet doing grammar diagramming work yet? Use it for copy work! You can use flashcards along the top or use one of the long rectangular strips in the slot along the top for copy work.
To wipe off simply use a dry cloth or paper towel. All corners are rounded so there are no sharp edges and all pieces are thick and durable.
How to Use our Easy Dry Erase Board™
Use the side of the dry erase board that does NOT have the raised white engraved lines. So use your finger to feel which side has the raised white engraved lines and then use the opposite side which is the smooth side (not the side it's been engraved on).
What's included with your Dry Erase Board?
You'll receive one wooden grammar board with three writing dry erase tiles, and 13 tabs total (the 8 parts of speech, 3 look again tabs, and 2 blank tabs). Any books, manipulatives, markers, or other wooden boards shown are not included.
How your Easy Dry Erase Board™ will Arrive and Aftercare:
All dry erase boards will arrive with a brown craft covering affixed to the front and back to protect your board from any scratches while in transit. All you have to do is peel it off and pick off any craft paper located within the design.
If you accidentally forget to use the smooth side that hasn't been laser engraved on with your dry erase markers, no worries! Use rubbing alcohol with a cloth (or toothbrush for best results) and lightly scrub over the mistake.
This design has been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. We do not grant permission to anyone to reproduce our designs.